
Okay. I am not a fan of Tim Burton. I am not a fan of Johnny Depp. So I have to say that going to see the new collaborative effort of the two on Alice in Wonderland, I wasn't really all that excited about going. So I didn't.
While at the theater to see another film (Ghost Writer. Not good. Don't see it) There were people lined up to see Alice. And they were SERIOUS about seeing this movie. They dressed up and actually had parities. I thought that the Harry Potter freaks and the Twihards were odd. Nope! I think the Alice freaks took the cake! More power to you. I hope you enjoyed the movie.
3 comments:
I'd be really curious to know if the Alice freaks liked it cuz I kept falling asleep during it...
Ok, those are probably the same people who would dress up for Harry Potter or Twilight... nerds are nerds, and they tend to cover vast areas. I did go see Alice,and I loved it!. But It is also one of my favorite stories, so I am a little biased... But it is an entertaining movie.
oh my goodness ... (sorry for blogstalking you .. but I HAD to comment)
I am a HUGE tim burton fan and i LOVED the movie. I was so happy it was a continuation and not his version of the original story. Loved. I didn't dress up though. That is extreme.
Post a Comment