Sunday, July 27, 2008

Off to where the Greek gods live...


So I accepted a job in Mt. Olympus, UT. 3 kids... 2, 4 & 5. To say the least== I'll have my hands full.
The mother is french Canadian and the father is from Finland and speaks Swedish. and the kids speak all of it! so I will be the English speaker in the house!
It will be so different.. but I am really looking forward to the challenge and to the new area.
I went to visit the family and get to know the kids over this past weekend. I think I am going to be just fine. Nice home, and nice family.
Utah... who would have guessed!?

2 comments:

Holly Harris Murray said...

Glad you found a great family! I know your adventure ahead will be fun cause you always make life super fun! They will love thier English teacher!

Andrea said...

YEAH! Welcome to Utah... We will need to play sometime for sure!