The time has come for me to get into shape. I don't think I can explain how hard this is for me! I have a lot of work to do! And as much as I have done pretty well on my own with this task, I need to do better. So thinking that I would do myself a favor, I hired a personal trainer. Her name is Brooke. (though there are a few other names that I call her in my head as she puts the incline up on my treadmill)
I always thought the people on the Biggest Loser were so silly when they would throw up on the treadmill. Now I know why they do! It is funny what you have to do to get your body back the way it was 10 years ago, when it took you such a short time to get it OUT of shape.
Though this is going to be a good thing for me, there is a lot of running up hills, free weights, scales and .... swearing.... ahead. I am sure of it!
1 comment:
oh boy oh boy... mmm yep I know all about those nasty names we call our trainer's in our heads... Once I said out loud "oh damn you!" I had to say sorry after but enough already with making me run up hills! I am an unfit fat girl - give me a break!
Post a Comment