Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Write off...


So.. I have decided that I am jealous of those that are talented writers. I have this blog, and I get my thoughts across-- usually. But I love to read those blogs; that captivate you into wanting to know the person better.

I envy those that can look at the world through eyes that find normal mundane things interesting. Every day things, and then are able to not only tell others about what they saw or did, but to make the reader feel like they wish THEY had that same experience. Usually we call those people "authors". They share their talent with the world. And some of us are lucky enough to call these people "friends". And only we are the lucky ones that read their blogs.
So from this lesson that I have just taught myself, I am going to learn to look at things through eyes that find life.. worth paying attention to. And I am hoping one day, I will experience "carrot pee". Just so that I can say "I know"...

1 comment:

Tyler said...

Haha, don't you worry. Carrot pee will come whether you want it or not. It's like when you're sitting on a toilet and you discover that there isn't any more toilet paper; it happens to everyone at some point in their life. Just remember that you've been warned!