Monday, October 20, 2008

Picture me perfect... please?!


I have decided, that finding that "right" picture to put on profiles(i.e. Facebook, MySpace, Blogspot), is absurd. No really, it is. I don't often take photos with friends. Because, when you reach a certain age, we don't like to be reminded that there is a good chance that the same picture that you just took, is more than likely, floating around out there already with you in it. Only we're 23, and look so much better! It would have been before the color drained out of our lips, because we are getting older. Or before we started wearing "loafers". You know, the ones you slip on when you are going out the door-- because heaven forbid we bend over to tie our shoes anymore. It is more than likely we'll throw our back out.


So yes, it is difficult to find pictures anymore of myself that I think-- "Hmm, I don't look half bad in this!" And so regrettably, you are all stuck with a dorky picture of me, with no color in my lips, and glasses because I couldn't read the screen when I was trying to upload the damn thing!

No comments: