A lot of times, I am at a loss on what to blog about. I try to be funny and witty. And I am hoping I am successful in that. But as I have thought over the past few days, I thought I would 1) put a music pick on my blog once a week (Note my last entry) and 2) blog a "favorite thing" once a week. So let's get started!

I love this stuff. I got hooked back in Connecticut. My employer/friend Dorothy used it all the time, and I would buy it by the case for her. I always thought it was so silly to spend so much money on a bottle of water. (don't get me wrong, I do love me some bottled water. This is just more pricey than most) But I got addicted as soon as I started working out. It could very well be just a mental thing, more electrolytes=more energy. I don't know.. and if that is the case, I am willing to buy it just so that my brain will tell my feet to keep running!
No comments:
Post a Comment