This is my new favorite thing. I have seen them for years. My grandmother used to use them all the time. And I would always smile when I saw her with it, because she thought it cured everything that ailed her.I went to get a massage last Saturday. And as I walked in they put one of these on me. I think every stress that I was holding in my shoulders melted away into those grains of rice. It was wonderful.
And so I have turned into my grandmother. I have one and I think it cures everything that ails me.
2 comments:
How do you get one, i want all my ails to be cured!! I can't believe clayton's wedding is less than two weeks!! That went by fast! How are you holding up?
Oi!! Things are okay with the wedding. A lot of politics with the family. but that is how it goes, I hear. (elopement sounds good to me!!) and I have decided that you are brilliant. The story was amazing and I loved it. Can't wait for the next one! And glad I was your "first word".
Post a Comment