I had a wonderful experience at the movies on Friday night. Let me introduce you to: AUSTRALIA. What a great film! I am so saddened by the fact that it didn't do well in the theater. If it is a the local dollar theater, go see it. You'll be glad you did!
I LOVED it too... I am sad it didnt do to well either! It is an awesome movie - granted it is a Baz film and he is quirky! Oh and do you love when they are in the car and the Kangaroo is hopping next to it and BANG! I turned to my friend and said "oh the american's are not going to like that!' But I really did love it! Come to Australia and I will show it to you!
2 comments:
I loved it too! Just saw it a couple weekends ago. Hugh Jackman...sigh...
I LOVED it too... I am sad it didnt do to well either! It is an awesome movie - granted it is a Baz film and he is quirky! Oh and do you love when they are in the car and the Kangaroo is hopping next to it and BANG! I turned to my friend and said "oh the american's are not going to like that!' But I really did love it! Come to Australia and I will show it to you!
Post a Comment