Sunday, March 22, 2009

I am really upset...

I hate the weather this time of year. I think it is just a joke between Mother Nature...and who ever is in charge of making snow. It reminds me of those two fairies on Sleeping Beauty... the pink one and the blue one. Remember them? Flora and Merryweather? When Sleeping Beauty is dancing at the end with Prince Phillip, they change the dress she is wearing over and over...


"Make it blue..."
"Make it pink..."

And that is what I feel like the month of March is. An argument with Mother Nature and Jack Frost.
"Make it Spring..."
"Make it Winter..."

It was a GORGEOUS 75 degrees outside yesterday. I was at a MLS game, and just sat in the sun with a HUGE smile on my face. I was in need of the Vitamin D. And tonight... it is snowing outside. Ugh!
"Make it Spring!"

3 comments:

Melanie said...

haha! Only Utah could still be snowing in March. It's been in the 70's here, even hitting the 80's. you could always come here!!

April said...

It's ok though right? Because then it makes us all the more grateful for when it does stay warm :) No one can say that here in Utah were spoiled by the weather.

nannyjai said...

just move to Australia!