Wednesday, March 11, 2009

A Favorite Thing:


May I introduce you to my favorite shampoo and conditioner? Yes, yes, I know the price of it. (sometimes you can get them on a super sale when they have the 2 liters for $20)
I love the smell of this stuff. And I LOVE what it does to my hair. Ahhh. Yeah, this is definitely one of my favorite things.

3 comments:

Terina said...

Good hair products are always worth the investment! :) I can't believe I never knew you had a blog! Glad you posted it on your fb status!!

Anonymous said...

Who sells it? Oh, and I ordered about 40. worth of curlygirl cards. LOVE them!

Tara said...

I'm glad you liked the cards Cindy. They are great. I have 2 wall hangings. I love them!! And you can buy the hair stuff at most salons and those hair places like Trade Secrets in the mall.