
I want to publicly thank Tyler Lewis for getting this photo of my Mom.
As Clayton and Anna's wedding is getting closer, we have been scrambling to get a photo of my Mom to put up at their wedding. We couldn't find one anywhere. We had a few of all of us as a family, but nothing that would work. I told my problem to my friend Tyler and he said he would be willing to see if he could get something out of the family photos. I am sure that this took a great deal of photo shopping seeing that this is a picture taken at an airport. In the original, there is 2 other humans and an airplane in the back ground. :)
This is a picture of my mom 3 days after she found out she had cancer. She never looked like this again. But this is how I always remember her in my mind.
I am profoundly grateful to Tyler for doing this for my family. It means the world to us.
4 comments:
*tears*
I can't believe how much you resemble your mom! What a great gift!
Your mom was a great lady! And I agree you do have a resemblance to her. :)
Beautiful picture of her. Just as I remember her:)
Post a Comment