
This is my little Russian, Blake. He is coming home from the Yekaterinburg, Russia mission in 24 days. I cannot express how unbelievably excited I am! He is my baby brother, and as much as he is 21.. he is still little in my head.
Blake is also my hero. I could try to put into words how proud I am to be his sister-- but there are no words to express it fully. I always get my inspiration from him. If he can make it through is life... so can I. He was so much younger when we lost our Mom, and he has turned out wonderfully. I am sure our Mother is proud of him. And he served in RUSSIA for heaven sakes! He is amazing. And now I get to have him home. So just look at his picture, he is so cute! I love love love him! Yay!! 24 days!
No comments:
Post a Comment