Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Dasvidania-До свидания!

Well friends, my wait is over. My Blake is home. Home from 2 years on a his mission to Yekaterinburg, Russia. (for those of you that don't know, that is in Siberia)

I can hardly wait to pinch him and just love on him for a bit. all of my boys are home.... and I could not be more happy! WELCOME HOME ELDER SAVAGE!!

7 comments:

L.R.L said...

i love love love this photo.

April said...

Exciting!!! How nice to have everyone finally home right?

Jess said...

wait a second... how do you two (tara and April) know each other?!

Tara said...

Okay, this is where blogger stinks. Jess, who are you?

Jess said...

Jess Peterson your most favorite cousin ever :)

Tara said...

Jess, I know 3 Jess' and couldnt figure out which was the one that wrote on here... Jess P. Noted and logged on the Blog ;)

Melanie said...

Yeah!! Welcome home Blake, you don't look a day over 21!! Wait...;)