I have come to the decision that I am going to go to Australia over Christmas of this year. I have never been. My dear friend Jai lives in Perth. And we have talked about meeting up again often. I have a hard time passing up the opportunity of going to Australia when I actually have somewhere to stay and someone to show me around. I guess I can actually see if they say "G'day, mate". Though Jai says they don't. OH! And I wonder if the toilet really DOES flushin the opposite direction than it does here in the States. And the Tim Tams. Oi! They are TASTY!
Wish me luck!
3 comments:
Yahoo! Lets start planning! Australia ROCKS and Christmas will be a blast! We will go swimming at the beach on Christmas Day just so you can say that you did!
I'm so jealous! I've ALWAYS wanted to go to Australia and just this past weekend I saw the movie by the same name and my desire was increased even more! Congratulations and I can't wait to read your blog while you're there! I'll have to live it all through you.
yeah...I'm coming too!!
Post a Comment