Monday, February 23, 2009

God was just showing off...


Anyone that knows me, knows that I am not a "celebrity" chaser. There really isn't anyone that I can say "Yes, he can keep his slippers by my bed"
Except Hugh Jackman. He is one very very very good looking man. I cannot NOT watch this man when he is on screen. (I am getting all flustered as I am typing this entry because of the picture I am typing next to!)
Honestly, Just look at him!! He is so handsome! I'll even take him when he is dressed as Wolverine!
He hosted the Oscars last night, and did such a flawless job. There were no dirty references or crude jokes, just charming. And he was in a tux. I don't think television can get much better than that. Hugh in a tux, singing and dancing and using his native accent. Yup, I was hooked.
Let's just take a minute and look at the picture on the right. This day is staring to look up....

8 comments:

Tyler said...

You better hang up Wolverine on the other side of the door that your batboy is on so he doesn't get jealous. Because, honestly, Wolverine is a real man. A real, good man.

Amy said...

I couldn't agree more! He is amazing!

L.R.L said...

oh man...that guy is a beaut.

p.s Tyler has a crush on him too, he just won't admit it.

Tyler said...

Of course I like him more than Edward. That bloodsucker isn't real. Hugh Jackman is real.

Bonnie the Boss said...

He is by far my favorite as well! Yummy!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wish I could have seen him last night.

Amy said...

*gasp* Did Tyler just dare imply that Edward is not real?!!?! And did he refer to Edward a bloodsucker?!?!

I think disownment is justified.

Melanie said...

Sorry ladies, Hugh has been off the market for some time. He agreed to be my imaginary celebrity boyfriend YEARS ago.

Tara said...

Mel, then he is 2 timeing you... we've also been together for years.... imagination-aly. (is that a word?)